We Value Your Time & Experience
We’ve been helping military service members reach their goals for nearly 80 years—from those coming home from WWII, to those still serving around the globe. See all the ways we can help you maximize your benefits, save time, and save money on the path to your next transition.
Up to 30% off tuition for active duty and spouses
Transfer up to 90 credits toward your bachelor's
Dedicated military support from day 1 to graduation
Plus, take advantage of:
- 200+ CAREER-FOCUSED PROGRAMS: Associate, bachelor's and master's degrees that help position you for the jobs you want.
- ONLINE EXPERTISE: Our first online classes launched in 1995, and we’ve been successfully educating military service members online ever since.
- ONLINE FLEXIBILITY: Access your coursework online 24/7 so you can learn on your schedule.
- MORE MILITARY BENEFITS: In addition to military tuition discounts, we’re here to help maximize your education benefits, including the GI Bill®, Yellow Ribbon Program, Military Tuition Assistance, financial aid and more.
- A UNIVERSITY YOU CAN TRUST: As a private, nonprofit institution, student success has always been our mission—both online and on campus. It guides who we are, and who we partner with.
- ACCELERATED TERMS: Achieve your goals faster with 8-week undergraduate classes and 10-week graduate classes.
Get the support you need to earn your degree at SNHU. Contact our admission team today.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available at the official U.S. government website.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.