Online AS in Accounting
Break into the accounting field with the skills you need to succeed with this online associate degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
Accounting Associate Degree Benefits:
- Average annual salary of $45,570 for financial clerks1
- Associate degree holders make 18% more per week than those with only a high school diploma1
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Seamlessly stacks into our BS in Accounting degree
Courses May Include:
Financial Accounting, Managerial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Federal Taxation I. Request degree information now.
Note: The degree alone will not qualify you as a CPA - check with state requirements; Courses provide some of the educational prerequisites for the CPA & CMA examination; check your state's requirements for taking these certification exams.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet at:
- https://www.bls.gov/ooh/office-and-administrative-support/financial-clerks.htm (viewed Nov. 1, 2023).
- https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm (viewed Nov. 1, 2023).
Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.