Online AS in Business Administration
Take your first step toward a career in the business field with this online associate degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
Business Administration Associate Degree Benefits:
- Professionals with associate degrees earn more than 19% more than those with just a high school education.1
- Earning your associate degree could prepare you for entry-level positions in a variety of roles and industries.
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Financial Accounting, Managing and Leading Business, Applied Marketing Strategies, Principles of Management, Critical Business Skills for Success. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/emp/chart-unemployment-earnings-education.htm (viewed Nov. 9, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.