Online BA in English
Turn your love of reading and writing into a career with this online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
English Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $62,340 for media and communication occupations1
- Participate in online workshops to strengthen your writing skills
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
The English Language, Literary Theory, Shakespeare and the Profession of Writing. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/media-and-communication/home.htm (viewed Oct. 27, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.