Online BA in Human Services Child and Family Services
Gain the fundamental tools required to improve the lives of children and families in crisis with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Human Services - Child and Family Services Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $74,000 for social and community service managers1
- 12% projected job growth for social and community service managers through 20311
- Opportunity to demonstrate your skills in a real-world setting through your capstone course
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Case Management, Family and Community Systems, Child Growth and Cognitive Development and Ethics and Laws in Child Welfare. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/social-and-community-service-managers.htm (viewed November 3, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.