Online BS in Accounting - Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
Pursue your passions for accounting and investigative work with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination Concentration Benefits:
- Program fully revised in 2022
- Earn certificates and credentials over the course of your program
- Aligned to 2024 CPA exam changes; includes content for Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) exam
- 21% projected job growth for financial examiners through 20311
- Average annual salary of $81,410 for financial examiners1
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Auditing and Forensic Accounting, Detection/Prevention of Fraudulent Financial Statements, Interview Techniques/Legal Aspects of Fraud. Request degree information now.
Note: The degree alone will not qualify you as a CPA - check with state requirements; Courses provide some of the educational prerequisites for the CPA & CMA examination; check your state's requirements for taking these certification exams.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/financial-examiners.htm (viewed Oct. 27, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.