Online BS in Accounting
If you have a knack for numbers and want a career that allows you to use your skills in the business field, consider the online Bachelor of Science in Accounting degree program at Southern New Hampshire University.
The online Bachelor of Science in Accounting is aligned to the 2024 CPA exam change, ensuring you build the skills you need to help prepare you to become a U.S. Certified Public Accountant. You'll build a foundation in financial analysis, general accounting principles, auditing, taxation and more.
Accounting Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Program fully revised in 2022
- Earn certificates and credentials over the course of your program
- Aligned to 2024 CPA exam changes
- 6% projected job growth for accountants and auditors through 20311
- Average annual salary of $77,250 for accountants and auditors1
- Accelerated Bachelor's to Master's program
- Transfer up to 90 credits
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Accounting Information Systems, Intermediate Accounting, Federal Taxation and Volunteer Income Tax Assistance. Request degree information now.
Note: The degree alone will not qualify you as a CPA - check with state requirements; Courses provide some of the educational prerequisites for the CPA examination; check your state's requirements for taking the certification exam.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/accountants-and-auditors.htm (viewed Oct. 27, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.