Online Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Human Resource Management
Prepare to step into a human resources position in nearly any industry in private, nonprofit and government sectors with this specialized online bachelor's in HR from Southern New Hampshire University.
Business Administration - Human Resource Management Concentration Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $62,290 for HR specialists1
- 8% projected job growth for HR specialists through 20311
- Aligned to the Society for Human Resource Management's Body of Applied Skills & Knowledge™ (SHRM BASK™)
- Flexible term starts - six 8-week terms per year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree
Courses May Include:
Human Resource Functions, Creating the Employee Experience, Employee and Labor Relations. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/human-resources-specialists.htm (viewed Nov. 9, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.