Online Degree in Business Administration - International Business
Earn the degree that can help you drive business beyond borders with a specialized online international business degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
Business Administration - International Business Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $76,570 for individuals in business and financial occupations1
- 11% projected job growth for management analysts through 20311
- Flexible term starts - over six 8-week terms per year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation - frozen since 2012
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree
Courses May Include:
Global Financial Systems, Multinational Marketing and International Strategic Management. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at:
- https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/home.htm (viewed Oct. 27, 2022)
- https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/management-analysts.htm (viewed Oct. 27, 2022)
Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.