Online BS in Business Administration - Marketing
Learn to implement sound marketing and business strategies to grow a company and your career with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Business Administration - Marketing Concentration Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $133,380 for advertising, promotions and marketing managers1
- 10% projected job growth for marketing managers through 20311
- Flexible term starts - six 8-week terms per year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree
Courses May Include:
Digital Marketing, Professional Selling, Marketing Research. Request degree information now.
This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/advertising-promotions-and-marketing-managers.htm (viewed Nov. 3, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.