Online BS in Business Administration - Public Administration
Prepare yourself to make the decisions that best serve a community, its constituents and its economic growth with this specialized business degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
Business Administration - Public Administration Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $103,330 for administrative services managers1
- 6% projected growth for administrative services managers through 20321
- Flexible term starts - six 8-week terms per year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree
Courses May Include:
Policy Analysis and the Role of the Public, American Politics and Public Fiscal Management. Request degree information now.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm (viewed Nov. 22, 2023). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.