Online BS in Community Health Education
Focus on improving the health of individuals based on their lifestyle needs with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Community Health Education Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median average salary for health education specialists is $60,6001
- 12% projected job growth for health education specialists and community health workers through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Wellness Across the Lifespan, Health Communication, Social Marketing and Advocacy, Program Administration and Evaluation Methods in Public Health. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/community-and-social-service/health-educators.htm (viewed October 21, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.