Online BS in Computer Information Systems
Use technology to drive crucial business strategies with the online BS in Computer Information Systems program at Southern New Hampshire University.
Computer Information Systems Bachelor’s Degree Program Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $159,010 for computer and information systems managers in 20211
- 16% projected job growth for computer and information systems managers through 20311
- Multiple term starts per year – complete coursework at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility – attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward your bachelor’s degree
Courses May Include:
Enterprise Information Systems Database, Client Systems and Support, Business Intelligence and Reporting, Management Information Systems Capstone, Foundation in Application Development and Introduction to Structured Database Environments. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/computer-and-information-systems-managers.htm (viewed October 19, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.