BS in Computer Science Data Analysis
Build structured databases, explore big data and learn how to clean data in Southern New Hampshire University’s online bachelor’s in computer science with a concentration in data analysis.
Computer Science - Data Analysis Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $120,730 for software developers1
- 26% projected job growth for software developer positions through 20301
- Flexible term starts - six 8-week terms per year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree
Courses May Include:
Introduction to Structured Database Environments, Emerging Technologies and Big Data, and Data Validation: Quality and Cleaning. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/software-developers.htm (viewed online Oct. 31, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.