Online BS in Criminal Justice Human Services & Advocacy
Help people connect with the resources they need. This comprehensive online bachelor's degree from Southern New Hampshire University was built to teach you how to bridge the gap between families, law enforcement and the community.
Criminal Justice - Human Services & Advocacy Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $74,240 for social and community service managers1
- 9% projected job growth for social and community service management positions through 20321
- Flexible term starts - six 8-week terms per year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree
Courses May Include:
Public Policy and Advocacy, Family and Community Systems, and Ethics and Laws in Child Welfare. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/social-and-community-service-managers.htm (viewed Oct. 30, 2023). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.