Online BS in Cybersecurity
Defend against cyberattacks and protect your organization's data with your BS in Cybersecurity from Southern New Hampshire University.
Cybersecurity Bachelor's Degree Program Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $102,600 for information security analyst occupations1
- 35% projected job growth for information security analyst occupations through 20311
- Validated program of study by the National Security Agency (NSA)2
- Flexible term starts – six 8-week terms per year
- 24/7 online accessibility – attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree
Courses May Include:
Network Security, Application Security and Incident Response and Investigation. Request degree information now.
1 Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/information-security-analysts.htm (viewed October 21, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
2 Southern New Hampshire University has been designated as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense (CAE-CD) by the National Security Agency (NSA). The Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity is SNHU’s validated program of study.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.