Online BS in Cybersecurity - Data Analytics Fundamentals
Analyze, design, implement and evaluate network and security solutions with the BS in Cybersecurity with a concentration in Data Analytics Fundamentals at Southern New Hampshire University.
Data Analytics Fundamentals Concentration Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $102,600 for information security analyst occupations1
- 35% projected job growth for information security analyst occupations through 20311
- Flexible term starts - six 8-week terms per year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree
Courses May Include:
Data Validation: Quality and Cleaning, Role of Data Analysis in Organization and Gathering Requirements and Collecting Data. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/information-security-analysts.htm (viewed Nov. 21, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.