In today’s complex, technology-driven organizations, effective project management skills are a critical differentiator for successful cyber security professionals. Develop, assess and implement project goals from start to finish with SNHU's BS in Cybersecurity with a concentration in Project Management Fundamentals.
Project Management Fundamentals Concentration Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $98,350 for information security analyst occupations*
- 28% projected job growth for information security analyst occupations through 2026*
- Flexible term starts - six 8-week terms per year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward an undergraduate degree
Courses May Include:
Operations Management, Project Contracting and Procurement and Resource Estimating and Scheduling. Request degree information now.
As part of this concentration, you are eligible to take QSO-345: Project Management for CAPM® Certification course, which will help prepare you to take the PMI® Certified Associate in Project Management® exam.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/information-security-analysts.htm (viewed online June 7, 2019). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.