Online BS in Data Analytics - Project Management
Learn about the methodologies and tools necessary at each stage for managing analytical projects and teams effectively in terms of time, cost, quality, risk and resources with this online bachelor’s from Southern New Hampshire University.
Data Analytics – Project Management Bachelor’s Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary in 2021 of $82,360 for operations research analysts1
- 23% projected job growth for operations research analysts through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Project Management, Operations Management and Leveraging Data Analysis for Organizational Results. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/math/operations-research-analysts.htm (viewed Nov. 8, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.