Online BS in Data Science and Data Analytics
Build critical data analytics and data science skills that can help drive business decisions with this online bachelor’s from Southern New Hampshire University.
Data Analytics Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $96,280 for statisticians and mathematicians1
- 31% projected job growth for statisticians and mathematicians through 20311
- Create a portfolio throughout your program that you can present to employers
- Master analytical skills with industry-standard tools
- Extensive support system, including online tutoring
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Gathering Requirements and Collecting Data, Data Analysis Techniques and Leveraging Data Analysis for Organizational Results. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/math/mathematicians-and-statisticians.htm (viewed October 21, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.