Online BS in Environmental Science Natural Resources and Conservation
Develop a broad-based interdisciplinary skill set to solve complex environmental problems like climate change, alternative energy and sustainability with a specialized online degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
Environmental Science - Natural Resources and Conservation Concentration Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $47,370 for environmental science and protection technicians1
- 6% projected job growth for environmental science and protection technicians through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Conservation Biology, Global Climate Change, Natural Resources and Waste: Sources, Reduction & Remediation. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/life-physical-and-social-science/environmental-science-and-protection-technicians.htm (viewed October 27, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.