Online BS in Finance
Managing and quantifying money is at the heart of the online bachelor's degree in finance at SNHU. You'll learn the fundamentals of investments, address key managerial issues, examine ethics from every angle and build the skillset to be a player in the multidimensional business marketplace.
Finance Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $96,220 for financial analysts1
- 8% projected job growth for financial analysts through 20321
- Transfer up to 90 credits
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Fundamentals of Investments, Corporate Finance, Financial Markets, Financial Regulations and Ethics and Wealth Management. This program is designed to align with the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards. Request degree information now.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.