Online BS in Geosciences - Data Analytics in Science
Address contemporary environmental issues through managing and analyzing data with this specialized geosciences degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
BS in Geosciences – Data Analytics in Science Degree Program Benefits:
- 5% projected job growth for environmental scientists and specialists through 20311
- Supplement your geosciences degree with data analytics skills
- Multiple term starts per year – complete coursework at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility – attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward your bachelor’s degree
Courses May Include:
Applied Statistics II for Science, Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM), Gathering Requirements and Collecting Data, and Introduction to Structured Database Environments. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/life-physical-and-social-science/environmental-scientists-and-specialists.htm (viewed Oct. 28, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.