The B.S. in Health Information Management program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
Understand the technology, terminology and professional skills required for a rewarding career in healthcare with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Students will participate in a professional practice experience, where they will receive valuable exposure to a healthcare setting under the supervision of an approved preceptor. The practical experience must be US based. Please ask your admission counselor or advisor for more information.
This program is not open to students living outside of the US or intending to relocate outside of the US, with the exception of students residing on US Military bases.
Healthcare Information Management Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $101,340 for medical and health services manager1
- 28% projected job growth for medical and health service managers through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Introduction to Health Information Technology, Coding and Classification Systems, and Healthcare Reimbursement. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/medical-and-health-services-managers.htm#tab-1 (viewed Oct. 24, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.