Online BS in Healthcare Administration
Become a leader in healthcare by earning an online Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration at Southern New Hampshire University.
Healthcare Administration Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- 2022 median annual salary of $104,830 for medical and health service managers1
- 28% projected job growth for medical and health service managers through 20321
- Transfer up to 90 credits
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Healthcare Strategic Management and Policy, Healthcare Quality Management, Healthcare Reimbursement, and Ethical and Legal Considerations of Healthcare. Request degree information now.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.