Online BS in Human Resource Management
Are you interested in supporting both people and an organization's best interests at the same time? Are you a critical thinker and strategic problem-solver? The Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management degree from Southern New Hampshire University can help you build your knowledge in people analytics, learning and development, labor relations and change management.
Bachelor's in Human Resource Management Degree Benefits:
- Brand new for 2022
- Earn certificates while you earn your degree from industry leaders, Society for Human Resource Management® (SHRM®) and Human Resources Certification Institute® (HRCI®)
- Aligned to SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge™ (SHRM BASK™)
- Prepare for the Associate Professional in Human Resources® (aPHR®) exam
- Average annual salary of $126,230 for human resource managers1
- Transfer up to 90 credits
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Creating the Employee Experience, Global Human Resource Management, Learning and Development, People Analytics. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, Human Resources Managers, online at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/human-resources-managers.htm (viewed Oct. 25, 2022).
Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.