Online BS in Information Technologies - Cybersecurity
Learn to defend networks and information systems against cyber attacks by earning your bachelor's in IT with a concentration in Cybersecurity.
Information Technology - Cybersecurity Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Average annual salary of $112,000 for information security analysts1
- 32% projected job growth for information security analysts through 20321
- Transfer up to 90 credits, including specific IT certifications
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Cybersecurity Foundations, Computer Networking, Network Security, Cyber Defense and Legal Human Factors of Cybersecurity. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, on the internet, at: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/information-security-analysts.htm (viewed Nov. 16, 2023). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.