Online BS in Information Technologies - Data Analytics
Learn to leverage data and develop innovative practices, products and processes with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Information Technologies - Data Analytics Concentration Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $97,430 for computer and information technology occupations in 20211
- 15% projected job growth for computer and information technology occupations through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Gathering Requirements and Collecting Data, Data Validation: Quality and Cleaning, Data Analysis Techniques, Leveraging Data for Organizational Results and Applied Statistics II: Regression Analysis. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/home.htm (viewed Oct. 28, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.