Online BS in Information Technologies - Project Management
Combine an IT foundation with project management skills to successfully reach organizational goals with this specialized online bachelor’s at Southern New Hampshire University.
Information Technologies - Project Management for IT Concentration Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $97,430 for computer and information technology occupations in 20211
- 15% projected job growth for computer and information technology occupations through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Integrated Cost and Schedule Control, Project Contracting and Procurement and Resource Estimating and Scheduling. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/home.htm (viewed Nov. 8, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.