Online BS in Information Technologies
Build the digital know-how required to become a leader in technology with this online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Information Technologies Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $97,430 for computer and information technology occupations*
- 15% projected job growth for computer and information technology occupations through 2031*
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Computing as a Service, IT Operations and Systems Planning, Leadership and Team Building and Project Management. Request degree information now.
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/home.htm (viewed Oct. 26, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.