Online BS in Marketing
Want to solve business problems through creativity? The Bachelor of Science in Marketing degree from Southern New Hampshire University can help you build your knowledge in consumer behavior, brand awareness and market research to inform creative solutions for any business.
Marketing Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Average annual salary of $133,380 for advertising, promotions and marketing managers1
- 10% projected job growth for advertising, promotions and marketing managers through 20311
- Transfer up to 90 credits
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Professional Selling, Consumer Behavior, Strategic Brand Management and Marketing Research. Request degree information now.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.