Online Accelerated RN to MSN Option
At Southern New Hampshire University, we understand the demands placed on today’s nursing professionals. When it comes to your education, consider saving money and time by electing the RN to MSN pathway. Eligible students will complete graduate courses within their undergraduate program. This pathway allows you to gain a BSN along the way and ultimately shorten your time within the MSN Nursing Education or Population Healthcare tracks.
Nursing Degree Benefits:
- The accelerated pathway saves nursing students 3 credits, 2.5 months of time and approximately $2,000
- Median annual salary of $77,600 for registered nurses in 20211
- 6% projected job growth for registered nurses through 20311
- Complete graduate-level coursework while in the undergraduate program
- 8 and 10-week courses designed for working adults
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Advanced Pathophysiology Across the Life Span, Advanced Health and Literacy Assessment. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/registered-nurses.htm (viewed online Oct. 25, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
SNHU nursing programs are not authorized in the state of Washington or US territories and we are not accepting students residing in Washington state or US territories into Nursing programs at this time. Currently enrolled students who move into the state of Washington or a US territory will not be able to continue in nursing courses until they move out of the state of Washington or the US territory. Prospective students are encouraged to contact Admission, and current students should contact their Advisor, for more information.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.