Online BS in Operations Management - Project Management
Gain the knowledge and skills you need to effectively manage and execute projects on time, on budget and within scope with your Bachelor of Science in Operations Management with a concentration in Project Management at Southern New Hampshire University.
Operations Management - Project Management Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $95,370 for project management specilalists1
- 6% projected job growth for project management specialists through 20321
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Supply Chain Management and Six Sigma Quality Management. Request degree information now.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.