Online BS in Sport Management
Fit 2 of your passions – business and sports – into 1 degree when you earn your online bachelor's in sport management at Southern New Hampshire University.
Sport Management Bachelor's Degree Benefits:
- Tap into SNHU's network of graduates working in sports-related organizations
- Take advantage of an internship or experiential learning course within the field
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
This program requires hands-on experience through an internship or experiential learning. The internship experience must be US based. Ask your admission counselor or advisor for more information.
Courses May Include:
Sport Marketing; Global Sport Business; and Sport, Society and Ethics. Request degree information now.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.