Online MA in History
The online Master of Arts in History degree program can deepen your understanding of how history is made.
History Master's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $63,940 for historians1
- Designed to be completed as fast as 15 months
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Historiography, Early American Encounters, The Gilded Age and Progressive Era, America and the World Wars, and Archival Management. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/life-physical-and-social-science/historians.htm (viewed Oct. 28, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.