Online MBA in Accounting
Learn to lead, strategize and innovate for high-performance organizations with this finance-forward business degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
1 year, or at Your Pace
MBA in Accounting Benefits:
- $637/credit (30 credits)
- Just over $19,000 in tuition – total
- Median annual salary of $77,250 for accountants and auditors1
- 6% projected job growth for accountants and auditors through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year
- Earn as you learn with embedded credentials
- No application fee
- No GRE/GMAT required
- 24/7 online accessibility – attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Cost Accounting, Financial Reporting I and Financial Reporting II. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/accountants-and-auditors.htm (viewed Nov. 21, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.