Online MBA in Business Analytics
1 year, or at Your Pace
MBA in Business Analytics Benefits:
- $637/credit (30 credits)
- Just over $19,000 in tuition – total
- Median annual salary of $93,000 for management analysts1
- 11% projected job growth for management analysts through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year
- Core curriculum revised in 2021
- No application fee
- No GRE/GMAT required
- 24/7 online accessibility – attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Business Analytics, Descriptive Analytics and Predictive Business Analytics. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/management-analysts.htm (viewed Nov. 4, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.