Learn to plan, analyze, measure, maintain and adapt projects from beginning to end with this specialized online MBA that you can earn in 1 year from Southern New Hampshire University.
MBA in Project Management Benefits:
- $627/credit (30 credits)
- Under $19,000 in tuition – total
- Satisfy the educational requirement needed to sit for the PMP®
- PMI® expects project management jobs to grow by more than 31% through 20271
- No application fee
- No GRE/GMAT
- Program accredited by ACBSP
- Curriculum revised in 2021
- Complete in just over a year
- Multiple term starts throughout the year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- Median annual salary of $105,660 for management occupations2
Project Management, Human Behavior in Organizations, Leading in an Organization and Economics for Business. Request degree information now.
1Project Management Institute, Project Management Job Growth and Talent Gap 2017-2027, on the internet, at: https://www.pmi.org/learning/careers/job-growth (viewed May 22, 2020)
2Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2016-17 Edition, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/home.htm (viewed online November 13, 2020). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.