Learn to plan, analyze, measure, maintain and adapt projects from beginning to end with this specialized online MBA that you can earn in 1 year from Southern New Hampshire University.
Under $19K total tuition
100% Online Learning
Complete in about 1 year,
or at your pace
MBA in Project Management Benefits:
- $627/credit (30 credits)
- Under $19,000 in tuition – total
- Satisfy the educational requirement needed to sit for the PMP®
- PMI® expects project management jobs to grow by more than 31% through 20271
- No application fee
- No GRE/GMAT
- Program accredited by ACBSP
- Curriculum revised in 2021
- Complete in just over a year
- Multiple term starts throughout the year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- Median annual salary of $105,660 for management occupations2
Courses May Include:
Project Management, Human Behavior in Organizations, Leading in an Organization and Economics for Business. Request degree information now.
1Project Management Institute, Project Management Job Growth and Talent Gap 2017-2027, on the internet, at: https://www.pmi.org/learning/careers/job-growth (viewed May 22, 2020)
2Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2016-17 Edition, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/home.htm (viewed online November 13, 2020). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth
Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.