Online MBA in Project Management
Learn to plan, analyze, measure, maintain and adapt projects from beginning to end with this specialized online MBA that you can earn in 1 year from Southern New Hampshire University.
1 year, or at Your Pace
MBA in Project Management Benefits:
- $637/credit (30 credits)
- Just over $19,000 in tuition – total
- Satisfy the educational requirement needed to sit for the PMP®
- PMI® expects project management jobs to grow by more than 31% through 20271
- No application fee
- No GRE/GMAT
- Program accredited by ACBSP
- Curriculum revised in 2021
- Complete in just over a year
- Multiple term starts throughout the year
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- Median annual salary of $94,500 for project management specialists2
Courses May Include:
Project Management, Human Behavior in Organizations, Leading in an Organization and Economics for Business. Request degree information now.
1Project Management Institute, Project Management Job Growth and Talent Gap 2017-2027, on the internet, at: https://www.pmi.org/learning/careers/job-growth (viewed Nov. 17, 2020).
2Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/project-management-specialists.htm (viewed Nov. 17, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
The Project Management Professional (PMP) is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The PMI logo is a mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.