Online M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction
Enhance your career as a teacher or administrator or prepare to advance to a leadership position within your school with this specialized online MEd from Southern New Hampshire University.
Master of Education Curriculum and Instruction Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $67,740 for Instructional Coordinators1
- 7% projected job growth for Instructional Coordinators through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Leadership in Teaching and Learning, Curriculum Design, and Evidence Based Research. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/education-training-and-library/instructional-coordinators.htm (viewed Nov. 7, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.