Online M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Education Leadership
Combine curriculum development, instruction and leadership studies to achieve your professional goals with this specialized online MEd from Southern New Hampshire University.
Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction - Education Leaderships Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $98,420 for elementary, middle and high school principals1
- 5% projected job growth for elementary, middle and high school principals through 20241
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Educational Law and Ethics, Building Community Through Education, and Leading Educational Organizations. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the Internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/elementary-middle-and-high-school-principals.htm (viewed online Nov. 9, 2022). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.