Online MS in Accounting
Sharpen your accounting skills and angle for senior roles with this online graduate degree – freshly redeveloped to align with the 2024 CPA Exam – from Southern New Hampshire University.
Accounting Master's Degree Benefits:
- $627/credit (30 credits total)
- Aligned with the 2024 CPA Exam
- Designed to help you upskill for the needs of modern accounting
- Median annual salary of $78,000 for accountants and auditors1
- 4% projected job growth for financial analysts through 20321
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
Courses May Include:
Cost Accounting, Audit of Accounting Information Systems, and Federal Income Tax Corporations and Partnerships. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/accountants-and-auditors.htm (viewed Nov. 3, 2023). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.