Online MS in Cyber Security - IT Management
Gain competence in managing the design, oversight and assessment of information security for an enterprise with a focus on the human element of information security with this specialized online master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Cyber Security - IT Management Concentration Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $102,600 for information security analysts1
- 35% projected job growth for information security analysts through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Foundation in Information Assurance, Security Risk Analysis & Planning, and Investigation & Digital Forensics. Request degree information now.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.