Online MS in Cybersecurity
Prepare to fill the worldwide demand for up to a million high-growth, high-paying cybersecurity jobs with SNHU's affordable online Master of Science in Cybersecurity program.
Cybersecurity Master's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $112,000 for information security analysts in 20221
- 32% projected job growth for information security analysts through 20321
- Designed to be completed as fast as 15 months
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year – complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility – attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Network Assessment and Defense, Investigation and Digital Forensics, Cyberlaw and Ethics, and Incident Detection & Response. Request degree information now.
1Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet at https://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/information-security-analysts.htm (viewed Nov. 16, 2023). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.