Online MS in Finance - Investment and Securities
Obtain a foundation in finance and a range of valuable analytical and technical skills with this specialized online graduate degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
Finance Investment and Securities Master's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $94,170 for personal financial advisors1
- 15% projected job growth for personal financial advisors through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Analytical Tools in Portfolio Management, Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making, and International Investment/Portfolio Management. Request degree information now.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.