Online MS in Finance
Help cement your future in the fast-paced field of finance with a career-focused graduate degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
Finance Master's Degree Benefits:
- $627/credit (36 credits total)
- Median annual salary of $131,710 for financial managers1
- 17% projected job growth for financial managers through 20311
- Designed to be completed as fast as 15 months
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
Courses May Include:
Money and Capital Markets, Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management, International Corporate Finance, Risk Management, and Quantitative Analysis for Decision Making. Request degree information now.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.