Online MS in Health Information Management
Help lead your organization through the strategic and effective management of health records with this specialized online master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Health Information Management Master's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $101,340 for medical and health services managers1
- 28% projected job growth for medical and health services managers through 20311
- Multiple term starts throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Health Information Governance, Leading as an HIM Professional, and HIM Strategic Planning and Financial Management. Request degree information now.
The Master's Degree Health Information Management Program is in Candidacy Status, pending accreditation review by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
Requirements specific to this program include:
- Students must demonstrate competency in pathophysiology/pharmacology, anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, computer concepts and applications, and statistics to be admitted to the program. Competency may be demonstrated by the following options:
- Provide proof of prior college-level academic credit or provide proof of that they hold the professional experience via professional resume.
- Resumes due at application.
- Applicants have the option to provide proficiency in these topics by taking optional assessments. Please speak to an admission counselor for more information.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.