Online Master's Program in Healthcare Administration
As part of our ongoing mission to make higher education more affordable, we’ve waived the online graduate application fee.
You've set your sights on a leadership role in the healthcare field. Southern New Hampshire University's master's in healthcare administration online is specifically geared to professionals like you, and we're ready to partner with you to reach your career goals.
Healthcare Administration Master's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $101,340 for medical and health services managers1
- 28% projected job growth for medical and health services managers through 20311
- Designed to be completed as fast as 15 months
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Healthcare Quality and Improvement, Healthcare Informatics, Biostatistics, Health Policy and Law, Strategic HR Management, and Healthcare Finance. Request degree information now.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.