Online MS in Human Resource Management
Gain the skills to support the mission, vision, values and goals of your organization with this online master's from Southern New Hampshire University.
Human Resource Management Master's Degree Benefits:
- Median annual salary of $106,910 for human resource managers1
- 9% projected job growth for human resource managers through 20241
- Program aligns with the Society for Human Resource Management's (SHRM) guiding principles
- Multiple term start dates throughout the year - complete your degree at your own pace
- 24/7 online accessibility - attend class when and where it's convenient
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the nation
Courses May Include:
Corporate Communications, Strategic Human Resource Management, Talent Development and Workforce Planning, and Human Resource Information Systems. Request degree information now.
This program and its concentrations are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Student achievement data can be found on College Navigator.
At SNHU, your success is our mission. We offer student support staff and services such as academic advisors, career services and our exclusive online community, SNHUconnect.
SNHU hires faculty with real-world experience. You'll have specially trained instructors that are adept in helping you develop your skills and enhancing your academic success.
Our students enjoy one of the lowest online tuition rates in the nation, so you can achieve your dreams at a price you can afford. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.